Observations, experiences, lessons learned, spiritual realizations, long deserving breaths of air...
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
One Morning
One day at a time Shannon, that's all you can do
As I watched the sunrise over the pasture this morning, I took a deep breath and exhaled slowly.
Absorb this moment Shannon it is here only briefly
Sipping my coffee I listened to birds gradually realizing it was time to eat and feed their young.
You are here for a purpose whether you realize what that purpose is or not
Soaking in the luke-warm bubble bath that was drawn for me I closed my eyes and allowed the fragrance to envelope me.
Many lives have been touched by you, and many yet to come
Looking out of the window watching the world go by, I realize how small my burdens are and know that I am fortunate to have my life as it is right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment